This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module has been obsoleted by more recent Drupal versions. Views_Attach, EVA, full-on Panels, and Services provide much better alternatives than this module. It will not be ported to Drupal 7.
This module provides several utility routines to allow themers to "pull in" any desired content in a template file (or anywhere else). "Any desired content" means a node, block, or view. Think of it as a sort of "Panels module junior".
It also provides a series of menu callbacks that return just the corresponding content without the full page theming. That makes them very useful as Ajax callbacks to "fetch a node", "fetch a block", etc.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Content Display, Utility, Views
- Reported installs: 41 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,941
- Last modified: 16 December 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.