This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module supports the creation of competitions. It provides management tools necessary for managing a continuous cycle of competitions that run on your site.
The primary features include:
- Fieldable competitions
- Multi-round judging
- Public voting
- Downloadable reports
Download this module to your Drupal modules folder and enable.
Global competition configuration
Structure > Competitions > Settings
Structure > Competitions > Add competition
You can add fields to your competitions, similar to other D8 content entities.
Creating a competition entry
Users can create a competition entry at
Configure your judging rounds
Structure > Competitions > [your_competition].
- Click the "Judging" table.
- Select the "Enable judging for the active cycle" checkbox.
- Add and configure rounds.
- You can have unlimited rounds.
- A "Pass/Fail" round allows judges to only select pass or fail for an entry.
- A "Weighted Criteria" allows judges to score an entry based on different criteria.
- Example criteria:
30|Content 50|Creativity 20|Presentation
- Click "Save".
Set the active judging round:
- It is recommended that you create a "Competition Judge" role with the "Judge competition entries" permission.
- Grant the "Competition Judge" role to some users.
- You may also need to grant the "View the administration theme" to the "Competition Judge" role, depending on your installation.
- Set the competition status to "Closed".
Content > Competition entries > Judging.
- Click the "Setup" tab.
- The "Assign judges to rounds" section will list users with the "Judge competition entries" role. Use this section to configure which user should judge each round(s).
- Set the "Active round" to Round 1 and click "Update".
- Click the "Assign Entries" button to assign entries to the specific judge user.
Judging users can now login and judge entries.
The public voting feature is a special judging round. See the README in the "competition_voting" sub-mod.
The 5.x version was developed by colan and is no longer being maintained.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Evaluation/Rating, Games and Amusements
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,269
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 1 April 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.