This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Provides a rules, field and entity based approach to recurring billing for Drupal commerce.
Auto-generate new orders based on recurring configuration decoupling payment from recurring process and leveraging the payment responsibility directly to the payment method.
- Drupal Commerce
- Interval Field
- PHP 5.3
- Entity Reference
- Commerce Card On File is highly recommended.
Very basic usage guidelines
- Create a new recurring product and set the interval and prices for the recurring.
- Checkout an order with that product.
- New orders (and recurring entities updates) will occur on cron run.
Version 2 of Commerce Recurring Framework is active development process, check the
roadmap and documentation for version 2.
How can I help?
I'm glad you asked! There are a few ways to help:
- Use the issue queue for getting support, report bugs and provide feedback. There are like a million use cases for this matter, so feedback is greatly appreciated.
- Contribute to the documentation
- Get in touch for paid customizations or sponsoring of features.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 900 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,111
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 15 October 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.