This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Neteller integration for Drupal Commerce payment and checkout system. Supports online payments using Neteller API.
For over a decade, Neteller has provided businesses and individuals with a fast, simple and secure way to move money online. As one of the world’s largest independent money transfer businesses, they process billions of dollars’ worth of transactions each year. Trusted by merchants and consumers alike, their financial services span more than 200 countries across a broad spectrum of industries and businesses.
- Download and enable the module.
- Go to /admin/commerce/config/payment-methods and enable "Neteller".
- Click on "Neteller" then click edit for "Enable payment method: Neteller" and under actions
- Fill in the following fields: Neteller merchantRefId *, Client Id *, Client Secret *,
Default currency, Preferred language to render the authorization flow in
- Click Save
Websolutions Agency can be contacted for paid customisation and setup of this module as well as setup of Neteller on your Drupal Commerce site via contact form.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Downloads: 176
- Last modified: February 13, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.