Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module provides FedEx shipping calculations for Drupal Commerce by extending the Commerce Shipping API. This module should be used by those that want to provide dynamic FedEx shipping rate calculations to their customers.
This module requires a FedEx shipping account from http://www.fedex.com/
This module requires Commerce Shipping 7.x-2.0-beta1 or newer
The following domestic and international shipping methods are currently supported:
FedEx 2 Day
FedEx 2 Day AM
FedEx Express Saver
FedEx First Overnight
FedEx Ground Home Delivery
FedEx International Economy
FedEx International First
FedEx International Priority
FedEx Priority Overnight
FedEx Smart Post
FedEx Standard Overnight
Note: Matt Glaman has written very nice detailed steps for setting this module up. I encourage you to visit his post http://glamanate.com/2012/12/setting-up-drupal-commerce-fedex/ if you are having any issues with this module.
1. Install and enable the module and all dependencies.
2. Add dimensions and weight fields (new field types via the Commerce Physical module) to all shippable product types.
3. Populate dimensions and weight fields for all products.
4. Configure the FedEx settings (admin/commerce/config/shipping/methods/fedex/edit).
This module currently only calculates shipping rate estimates. Tracking and other features will be added at a later date.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 516 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,977
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.