Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The collection module provides a simple way to group nodes into a 'collection' with an associated node. For instance, a news site might want to group articles together under a given topic, and allow users to jump between articles.
- Use any node reference CCK field on the collection node to bind the nodes together.
- Provides a block that shows the collection nodes the currently viewed node is part of.
- Provides a block that lists the other nodes part of the same collections.
- CTools content_types variations of the 2 blocks, which takes a node
context instead of trying to guess the node from the URL.
- Uses custom build_modes, allowing for custom CCK field display settings
- Theming friendly blocks.
- CTools relationship to fetch the first collection node as
context. Allows Panels 3 to use the collection node, which opens up
for many possibilities.
Warning: The 2.x branch only works with CCK 2.5 or greater.
Developed by Peytz & Co.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display, Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 35 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,986
- Last modified: June 9, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.