Adds support for inline code blocks in CKEditor.
This module requires the core CKEditor module and the CodeTag plugin from CKEditor.com.
- Download the CodeTag plugin from http://ckeditor.com/addon/codeTag
- Place the plugin folder in the root libraries folder (/libraries/codeTag).
- Enable CodeTag in the Drupal admin.
- Configure your WYSIWYG toolbar to include the button.
Drag the CodeTag button into the active toolbar. There is no configuration; the button should appear in your editor after you save the changes.
Note that your filter format must support the use of the code tag under allowed tags as well, if using anything other than Full HTML.
If you're looking for syntax highlighting, you may want to use the CodeSnippet module.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Filters/Editors, Utility
- Reported installs: 85 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,813
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: January 18, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.