Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by scottrigby on
Create and award PDF certificates using tokenized HTML templates.
- Interface for managing custom certificate templates and mappings
- Built-in core user entity and Profile2 field mapping
- API for module-provided map options
- Use of Tokens for certificate display
- Integration with Wysiwyg for rich certificates
- Bundled Signup and Quiz integration example
- Utilizes Print module for PDF output (use any supported PDF generator)
- Install certificate module
- Ensure a PDF generator is selected in Configuration -> Printer, email and PDF versions.
- Edit your content type that will be awarding certificates (e.g. Quiz, Course) and make sure "Award certificate" is checked.
- Create the Course or any other certificate-ready activity (enable bundled certificate_signup or certificate_quiz for awarding Certificates on Signup attendance or Quiz completion).
- Select the certificate you want to award by setting the mapping options on your activity node.
Modules that use certificate
- Course - awards a certificate on completion of an e-learning course with course_certificate
- Quiz - awards a certificate on a passing grade, through (bundled) certificate_quiz
- Certificate has the ability to award different certificates depending on arbitrary criteria. You may use the Rules engine to build selection logic.
- You can also use the built in mapper API for more complex mapping. See certificate.api.php for documentation.
- Drop by #drupal-course on IRC
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Education, Evaluation/Rating
- Reported installs: 3,036 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 56,886
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: July 11, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.