This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Note: As of 2012/03/12, this module is supported by new maintainer. As the previous module maintainer feel this message has been posted in error, please reply to.
Bitcache is a distributed content-addressable storage (CAS) system. It provides repository storage for bitstreams (colloquially known as blobs) of any length, each uniquely identified and addressed by a digital fingerprint derived through a secure cryptographic hash algorithm.
This is a module that provides a Bitcache-compatible data storage repository for Drupal and implements the Bitcache REST API for interoperability with the standalone Bitcache command-line and synchronization tools. The Drupal module includes storage adapters for the file system and for MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite and GDBM databases, with Amazon S3 support in the works.
This module requires PHP 5.2 or newer.
This project is being supported/developed by Johannes Hahn.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 96 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,710
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.