Back To Top adds a button that hovers in the bottom of your screen and allow users to smoothly scroll up the page using jQuery.
Back To Top uses jQuery UI library effects for smooth easing of scroll.
Be sure to check out the Scroll To Top module. The module differs from Back To Top in some ways:
- Back To Top have a different image for scrolling
- Back To Top have a different animation style
- Back To Top have more configuration options
- Back To Top have a prevent on mobile/touch device function
- Scroll To Top have a 6.x version
There are settings for:
- Preventing the button to appear in mobile or touch devices.
- Choosing between a image och text/css button
- Placement of the button
- Style of the text/css button
Theming the button
You can theme or change image by theming on the ID backtotop.
<div id="#backtotop">Back To Top</div>
You can change the text Back To Top with the translation in Drupal.
For news about Back To Top, follow me on twitter!
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display
- Reported installs: 28,540 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 79,948
- Last modified: August 19, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.