Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Auto Assign Role serves three primary purposes. The first is to provide an automatic assignment of roles when a new account is created. The second is to allow the end user the option of choosing their own role or roles when they create their account. The third is to provide paths that will trigger a specific role when an account is created. The administrator has full control over these functions and can have them working together or independently of each other. Auto Assign Role is integrated with the Content Profile module so that you can have content types serving as registration pages. You can even replace the default user/register page with a customized version of your own design.
We now have an official 7.x-1.0 release.
This release is experimental and is intended to provide exportable component support via Features. Use it at your own risks.
Now that 7.x-1.x is stable, work will begin on going through the other feature requests to get them agreed on the 7.x-2.x release.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Management
- Reported installs: 9,552 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 117,959
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 7, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.