Alinks is an SEO module that automatically replaces keywords with links based a list of keywords and links.
Setup the phrases and links you want through the administration interface and the module will replace the keyword phrases in the body field with a links to the pages to specify.
- Replace terms or keywords in the content body with a link.
- Does not change content as it is executed on display only.
- Can set the number of occurrences to replace.
- Can set which content types it will affect
External Link adds link icons and target="_blank" to external links. The Drupal 8 version currently requires composer to install for its external PHP dependency. Assistance improving the port is welcome.
Similar Modules: - most seem to be in need of new maintainers
- Glossify creates automatic links based on node titles or taxonomy terms. Links can either point to nodes or terms.
- Link Intel is a link automation tool that also includes a sidebar block.
- Word Link - Clone of Alinks
- Active Taxonomy Links - similar to Glossify except that it only works on taxonomy and it alters your content.
- Wordfilter - replace words with other words instead of links.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Utility
- Reported installs: 1,559 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 62,619
- Last modified: 6 April 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.