Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Alinks is an SEO module that automatically replaces keywords with links based a list of keywords and links.
Setup the phrases and links you want through the administration interface and the module will replace the keyword phrases in the body field with a links to the pages to specify.
Drupal 8 Port:
I've started the Drupal 8 port of Alinks. If you'd like to help, I'm posting my status updates here: https://www.drupal.org/node/2736913. Assistance is welcome!
- Replace terms or keywords in the content body with a link.
- Does not change content as it is executed on display only.
- Can set the number of occurrences to replace.
- Can set which content types it will affect
External Link adds link icons and target="_blank" to external links.
- Glossify creates automatic links based on node titles or taxonomy terms. Links can either point to nodes or terms.
- Link Intel is a link automation tool that also includes a sidebar block.
- Word Link - Clone of Alinks
- Active Taxonomy Links - similar to Glossify except that it only works on taxonomy and it alters your content.
- Wordfilter - replace words with other words instead of links.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Utility
- Reported installs: 1,559 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 61,507
- Last modified: May 30, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.