Add to Calendar Module integrates 'Add to Calendar' button provided by addtocalendar.com which supports iCalender, Google Calendar, Outlook, Outlook Online and Yahoo Calendar. It's basically a thirdparty field formatter setting available for Datetime and Datetime Range field formatters.
Add to Calendar Module makes use of ADDTOCALENDAR.COM's service which provides free button for event page on website and email. Button supports all modern browsers and platforms: iOS, iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows, Blackberry. Provides handful of configuration for a really flexible experience.
Module internally extends Datetime and Datetime Range field formatters using third party settings to append the "Add to Calendar" button besides date field. If the date field is multivalued than its configurable to show the button beside particular date field or for all. When clicked on this button, the event is exported to the corresponding website with proper information in the next tab where user can add the event to their calendar.
External CSS and JS files are provided by Addtocalendar.com
* Addtocal (https://www.drupal.org/project/addtocal)
A field formatter providing a widget for exporting events to:
* Style: As of now 3 styles are available (Blue, Glow Orange and Basic).
* Display Text: Text to be displayed on the button.
* Title, Description, Location, Organiser, Organiser Email, End Date:
These are for collecting event information, which can be configured to be collected from other fields, direct static data or tokens.
* Private: Use public for free access to event information from any places. User private if the event is closed to public access.
* Security Level: Use https to protect your users.
* List of calendars to show in button list.
As of now, Add to calendar Module uses Addtocalandar.com service and css, js files. In case the module is not working properly, you may try:
* Rebuilding the cache
* Reinstalling the module.
* Try different style.
This project has been sponsored by:
QED42 is a web development agency focussed on helping organisations and individuals reach their potential, most of our work is in the space of publishing, e-commerce, social and enterprise.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Event, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 158 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,296
- Last modified: 26 April 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.