A field formatter providing a widget for exporting events to:
- Google Calendar
- Yahoo! Calendar
The field formatter provides a button next to the field that shows a drop-down menu. This menu contains links to the supported formats, and includes basic styling that can be easily modified through CSS.
For screenshots and a more detailed explanation of how this module works, check out this blog post.
After installation, we recommend clearing your cache, or you may see a strange behavior where the .ics file downloads try to load as nodes rather than triggering a download. (/admin/config/development/performance)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Event
- Reported installs: 2,807 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 14,099
- Last modified: August 29, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.