Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
I'm sure there are people here who run small web development businesses. I am trying to determine the best open-source CRM/project management tool for my business. Note: CRM = Customer Relationship Management.
- client/company contact management
- event recording
- activity recording
- 'projects' to which I can assign the above.
My best bets are:
I've ruled out:
- sugarcrm - too much pre-sales, and no post-sales/project management
- vtiger - similar reasons to sugarcrm.com
- various others - for no good reason :-)
Ultimately something drupal would be great. The event module seems to have potential. I could probably do a little customization of contacts into market segments using taxonomy. I dunno...
Also, I have looked at the civicrm demo but I don't think it's suitable for me to use this. If you think differently then I'd love your comments on this thread: