Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This is the first release from the 6.x branch for which there is no corresponding release from the 5.x branch. If you want these updates for the 5.x branch, please help porting and reviewing.
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-1:
- bug from justintoupin: ending label with . doubles up with .: - stop it
- bug #323399 by PremAnup: Variables !commname, !commtext, !commsubj don't work for sending to a subscribed author
- bug #322089 by greggles suggestion by Dries: Small UI inconsistencies
- slight typo in last typo fixing patch - OOOOH THE IRONY
- bug #324992 by KarlKedrovsky and greggles: Fatal error: Unsupported operand types
- bug #324992 by greggles: node author notification was not ported properly
- task #326310 by Razorraser: TODO cleanup variables -> comment_notify.install
- task #317864 by greggles: document potential use of queue_mail
- spellcheck - ON
- bug #328839 by Dave Reid: ablsolute instead of absolute
- feature #229582 by greggles: Provide admin control over default notification for registered users
- task #325903 by greggles: remove the preview reminder button
- feature #319830 by greggles idea by alpritt: move message about changing the settings to a dsm after submission
- bug #336394 by ulhume: postgresql compliance for unsubscribe links.
- task #322089 by greggles: clean up permissions in the perm table as well
- task #322482 by greggles: UI Simplification: Remove the admin option to remove the checkboxes from the form
- bug #351839 by Alex_Tutubalin: more PostgreSQL compatibility fixes (install and deleting subscriptions)
- bug #353727 by Dave Reid, greggles: permission updates had copy paste typo
- #317640 by greggles, aclight: Remove notify column from comments table
- #368638 by starkos: remove extra period from label
- fixing a 6.x only php notice
- bug #309467 by Freso: improved string handling for watchdog message
- task #348000 by aclight: stop using the ->data to store preferences
- task #348000 by aclight: stop using the ->data to store preferences (forgot this bit last time)
- task #319830 by greggles, aclight, noyz: create a simplified user interface
- bug by neochief and greggles: Illegal choice 0 in notify_type element
- bug #375378 by greggles: duplicated variables
- feature #186025 by aclight, greggles: Distinguish between new comments and comment edits
- task #334735 by recidive: Remove patching core dependency and only send notifications if a comment is truly published.
- task #327336 by zilla, greggles: provide advice to have this live peacefully alongside 'notifications' - please consider
- bug #327211 by greggles: send notices when a moderated comment is unmoderated.
- fixups as suggested by coder