IMPORTANT: Automatic registration of new migration classes is no longer done on
a cache clear. Depending on automatic registration is now deprecated, and you
are encouraged to implement your migrations as DynamicMigration and explicitly
register them via hook_migrate_api() or MigrationBase::registerMigration().
If your migrations are not explicitly registered, you must request auto-registration
with a "drush mar" (drush migrate-auto-register) command, or by clicking the
"Register" button at admin/content/migrate/registration.
- #1827052 - Properly check for bad XML.
Migrate 2.5 Release Candidate 2
Features and enhancements
- #1824024 - Destination and field handlers may now be registered through
hook_migrate_api(). Automatic registration of all migration and
handler classes may be disabled at admin/content/migrate/registration.
The handler configuration formerly at admin/content/migrate/configure
is now at admin/content/migrate/handlers.
- #1778952 - Update examples to emphasize explicit registration via
- #1819730 - Make migration of files in a field context non-fatal.
- #1816652 - Provide useful warning when file subfield arrays don't line up.
Last updated: November 7, 2012 - 14:36
Official release from tag: