Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
It has been proposed to make the JS and CSS preprocessors pluggable, possibly with the help of assetic. To be more specific Owen Barton suggested 2 interfaces, a bundler and a packager.
- We make the JS and CSS preprocessing pluggable with two separate interfaces, the bundler and the packager.
- We also integrate assetic into core as the packager.
- We need to reach a consensus on if we want to actually integrate assetic into core
- We also need to create a patch for making the JS and CSS preprocessors pluggable
- If assetic was voted to be integrated with core we need to either
- Create a patch here or
- Create a separate issue for assetic's integration into core
|#160||pluggable_preprocessing-352951-160.patch||205.94 KB||Wim Leers|
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 57,160 pass(es). View
|#160||interdiff.txt||3.88 KB||Wim Leers|
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 56,687 pass(es). View
|#148||pluggable_preprocessing-352951-148.patch||206.73 KB||Wim Leers|
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 56,273 pass(es). View
|#148||interdiff-fixes.txt||3.31 KB||Wim Leers|