- Fixed Content-Language HTTP header to not cause issues with Drush 5.x.
- Reduce memory usage of theme registry (performance).
- Fixed PECL upload progress bar for FileField
- Fixed running update.php doesn't always clear the cache.
- Fixed PDO exceptions on long titles.
- Fixed Overlay redirect does not include query string.
- Fixed D6 modules satisfy D7 module dependencies.
- Fixed the ordering of module hooks when using module_implements_alter().
- Fixed "floating" submit buttons during AJAX requests.
- Fixed timezone selected on install not propogating to admin account.
- Added msgctx context to JS translation functions, for feature parity with t().
- Profiles' .install files now available during hook_install_tasks().
- Added test coverage of 7.0 -> 7.x upgrade path.
- Numerous notice fixes.
- Numerous documentation improvements.
- Additional automated test coverage.
Full list of changes since 7.9:
- #1318316 by xjm: AssertTaxonomyPage is missing documentation.
Last updated: December 5, 2011 - 22:50
Official release from tag: