YAML Form 1.x is becoming an alternative to Webforms 4.x which has not been ported to Drupal 8.
The YAML Form module's UI is based off the Webform module but the YAML Form's underlying API architecture was built from scratch. About 80-90% of the Webform's base features and functionality has been ported to the YAML Form module.
Document any Webform 4.x features currently missing from the YAML Form module and decide what needs to implemented.
- Track anonymous users by cookie and IP
- Limit anonymous submission by cookie and/or IP
- Submission limits within time period.
- Server side conditional logic.
- Conditional hiding and showing of Wizard pages.
- Exporting results to MS Excel.
- Email templates
- Views integration
- This ticket is solely intended to collect the list of missing Webform features.
- If a missing feature is going to be implemented, it will be handled using a new ticket.