- A new node type
'article'creates a new
'edit any article content'permission.
- A new text format
'safe_html'creates a new
'use text format safe_html'permission.
When those permissions are granted to a role, that role config entity will contain the 2 permissions.
If an object that is the foundation of a permission is removed the role doesn't revoke that permission. This is proved in the attached test.
- Make role config entity dependent on the provider of each granted permission.
- Make role config entity dependent on each entity (config or content) that was used to build that permission.
- The dynamic permission callbacks should optionally, return the dependencies used to build a specific permission (except the module which is already added as 'provider').
- The user_role config entity should implement
- Fix at least one use case. Let's fix
filter_formatin this issue.
@todo Open followups for all the cases when permissions are provide dynamically.
User interface changes
Dynamic permission callbacks to optionally return dependencies.
Data model changes
Beta phase evaluation
|Issue category||Bug because it doesn't cleanup removed dependencies.|
|Issue priority||Major because it leaves the configuration in an inconsistent state.|
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [PHP 5.5 MySQL] 113,568 pass(es). View
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [PHP 5.5 MySQL] 113,276 pass(es), 3 fail(s), and 0 exception(s). View