- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2015-132
- Project: Administration Views (third-party module)
- Version: 7.x
- Date: 2015-July-08
- Security risk: 15/25 ( Critical) AC:None/A:None/CI:Some/II:None/E:Theoretical/TD:All
- Vulnerability: Information Disclosure
Administration Views module replaces overview/listing pages with actual views for superior usability.
The module does not check access properly under certain circumstances. Anonymous users could get access to read information they should not have access to.
CVE identifier(s) issued
- Administration Views 7.x-1.x versions prior to 7.x-1.5.
Drupal core is not affected. If you do not use the contributed Administration Views module, there is nothing you need to do.
Install the latest version:
- If you use the Administration Views module for Drupal 7.x, upgrade to Administration Views 7.x-1.5
Also see the Administration Views project page.
- Damian Lee, a module maintainer
- Pere Orga of the Drupal Security Team
Contact and More Information
The Drupal security team can be reached at security at drupal.org or via the contact form at https://www.drupal.org/contact.
Follow the Drupal Security Team on Twitter at https://twitter.com/drupalsecurity