- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2015-124
- Project: LABjs (third-party module)
- Version: 7.x
- Date: 2015-June-17
- Security risk: 9/25 ( Less Critical) AC:Basic/A:None/CI:None/II:None/E:Theoretical/TD:Default
- Vulnerability: Open Redirect
The LABjs module integrates LABjs with Drupal for web performance optimization.
Only sites with the Overlay module enabled are vulnerable.
CVE identifier(s) issued
- LABjs 7.x-1.x versions prior to 7.x-1.7.
Drupal core is not affected. If you do not use the contributed LABjs module, there is nothing you need to do.
Install the latest version:
- If you use the LABjs module for Drupal 7.x, upgrade to LABjs 7.x-1.7.
Also see the LABjs project page.
- Pere Orga of the Drupal Security Team
- David Rothstein of the Drupal Security Team
- Hai-Nam Nguyen the module maintainer
Contact and More Information
The Drupal security team can be reached at security at drupal.org or via the contact form at https://www.drupal.org/contact.
Follow the Drupal Security Team on Twitter at https://twitter.com/drupalsecurity