Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Special thanks to Kyle Simpson, author of LABjs, who helps me to solve many technical problems.
Module developers can indicate which code should not be labjsified.
The below graph shows how DOM processing time is improved with LABjs module.
Just download and enable the module.
If you are using Google AdManager, please use lazy mode (late loading).
To disable LABjs in certain pages, call
labjs_suppress(TRUE) in those page. Useful for admin pages for example.
LABjs requires PHP5.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 600 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 23,902
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.