- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2015-123
- Project: jQuery Update (third-party module)
- Version: 7.x
- Date: 2015-June-17
- Security risk: 9/25 ( Less Critical) AC:Basic/A:None/CI:None/II:None/E:Theoretical/TD:Default
- Vulnerability: Open Redirect
The jQuery Update module enables you to update jQuery on your site.
Only sites with the Overlay module enabled are vulnerable.
CVE identifier(s) issued
- jQuery Update 7.x-2.x versions prior to 7.x-2.6
Drupal core is not affected. If you do not use the contributed jQuery Update module, there is nothing you need to do.
Install the latest version:
- If you use the jQuery Update module 2.x branch, upgrade to jQuery Update 7.x-2.6
Also see the jQuery Update project page.
- Pere Orga of the Drupal Security Team
- David Rothstein of the Drupal Security Team
- Rob Loach the module maintainer
Contact and More Information
The Drupal security team can be reached at security at drupal.org or via the contact form at https://www.drupal.org/contact.
Follow the Drupal Security Team on Twitter at https://twitter.com/drupalsecurity