- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2015-122
- Project: Administration Views (third-party module)
- Version: 7.x
- Date: 2015-June-17
- Security risk: 12/25 ( Moderately Critical) AC:Basic/A:Admin/CI:Some/II:Some/E:Theoretical/TD:Default
- Vulnerability: Access bypass
This module replaces administrative overview/listing pages with Views for improved usability.
When combined with other contributed or custom modules, the Administration Views module improperly grants users access to administration pages including the permissions page.
This vulnerability is mitigated by the fact that it does not appear in the module itself, but only when combined with select other custom or contributed modules.
CVE identifier(s) issued
- Administration Views 7.x-1.x versions prior to 7.x-1.4.
Drupal core is not affected. If you do not use the contributed Administration Views module, there is nothing you need to do.
Install the latest version:
- If you use the Administration Views module for Drupal 7.x, upgrade to Administration Views 7.x-1.4
Also see the Administration Views project page.
Contact and More Information
The Drupal security team can be reached at security at drupal.org or via the contact form at https://www.drupal.org/contact.
Follow the Drupal Security Team on Twitter at https://twitter.com/drupalsecurity