Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
What's already done
The Migrate team has done a tremendous amount of work since it was formed in late 2013:
- The Migrate and Migrate Drupal modules: in core!
- Drupal 6 to Drupal 8 migration path: in core! It even works!
- Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 migration path: in core! (under active development)
- Both Drush and a simple UI for performing migrations: in contrib! (hopefully core soon) (Migrate Upgrade)
- Documentation for the Migrate API.
For a comprehensive overview of what those are, why they're critical, and where they're at, see this awesome Google Doc from Mike Ryan.
Here's the list:
Drupal 7 migration path
General functional issues
Just plain bugs
How to help
Migrate issues are tracked via the migration system component.
You can also find us in IRC in the #drupal-migrate channel. Ping ultimike if you'd like to join the weekly meetings.