Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- Enable course module, and a bundled course object (pick any)
- course_book - Use Drupal Books as course objects
- course_content - Use any content type as a course object
- course_object_manual - Arbitrary steps which must be marked complete by an administrator before a learner may proceed past them
- course_poll - Poll requirement
- course_quiz - Graded Quiz object
- course_webform - Webform submission requirement
- Set up the "Course outline" block at admin/build/blocks - the "Course outline" block displays a list of objects, the "Course navigation" displays back/next links
- Go to Add content -> Course and a create a new Course node
- Add 2 new course objects by pressing "Add object" (for example, a Poll)
- Click "Settings" under each poll and enter a title (Poll 1, Poll 2)
- Make sure to click "Save outline" to update the course objects
- Click the "take course" tab
- If you click "My account" then "Courses" you will also see it in the in progress courses list. Click back into the course to take it.
- Click into the first available object
- Submit the first poll. The object is now complete.
- Advance to the next object with the "Next" link or the link that is now available in the outline.
- Submit the last poll.
- The course is complete. Click the "Next" or "Complete" link
- You will see the completion page.
- If you click "My account" then "Courses" you will also see it in the completed courses list.
Try creating courses with other kinds of objects - Quizzes for assessments, Webforms for data gathering and evaluation. Set objects to be required, optional, skippable, available only at certain times - these options are available in each object's "Settings" link.