The SWFAddress module provides integration with the open-source SWFAddress library by Asual, as well as SWFObject.
The SWFAddress module allows you to do the following at this time:
- Specify a list of excluded paths, so that SWFObject will not activate on certain paths, such as your administration page
- Alternately specify a list of included paths, so that SWFObject will only activate on paths you choose.
- Specify all of the parameters for the SWF to be embedded (path to SWF, HTML ID for EMBED / OBJECT, height, width, flash version required and background color.)
- Theme the SWFObject output to add anything else you want, including FlashVars or extra params.
- Specify which HTML ID SWFObject will replace with the SWF
- Specify whether SWFAddress will send your SWF aliased paths or system paths
This handbook provides extra information on getting the module installed.