Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
- 34 people on Drupal.org
- Multilingual websites
- Banking and Financial, Community, E-Commerce, Education, Enterprise, Entertainment, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Energy, Media, Music, Non-profit, Publishing, Religious organizations, Retail and Distribution, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Hospitality
- United States
- Lehi, Utah
Lingotek helps your business access new markets and customers. We do this by providing a direct integration between your content management system and our industry-leading translation management system; coupled with a professional translation services network.
The Lingotek Translation module makes it easy to instantly translate content directly within your Drupal site. Lingotek also provides professional translation services for organizations who need help getting their Drupal content translated. Our module seamlessly handles file transfer to translators, publication of translations on your Drupal site, and ongoing synchronization of your multilingual content.
Lingotek offers the community a free lifetime professional license, which includes the ability to translate your Drupal content using either machine translation, one's own community of multilingual users, or Lingotek's network of professional translators.
For more information, please visit http://www.lingotek.com/drupal or call 801-331-7777.
Lingotek is an active, enthusiastic contributor to the Drupal community including:
- DrupalCon Portland Sponsor
- Design for Drupal, DrupalCamp, Boston 2012 Sponsor
- CapitalCamp, DrupalCamp, Washington, DC 2013 Sponsor
- DrupalCon Prague Sponsor
- Multilingual code sprint help for Drupal 8
- Sponsor for the Drupal 8 Rules module. Please consider donating. #d8rules
Need help with your multilingual website? Look for us on IRC channel #drupal-i18n or at an upcoming Drupal event that we're attending: http://www.lingotek.com/drupal_events