Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This documentation is only for the 7.x-2.x Version.
- Place all the module in: your sites/all/modules directory; or your sites/[my site]/modules directory.
- Enable the modules at: admin/modules
Configure responsive images
- Configure Breakpoints module
- Create image styles required for your site at:admin/config/media/resp_img/create_style
- Visit the responsive images configuration page: config/media/resp_img
- Choose the breakpoint group associated with your theme
- Map the breakpoints to image styles
Map the responsive images to content types
- Visit the content type admin page:admin/structure/types
- Choose the content type you want to edit
- Click on Manage display
- Click on the settings icon next to the image field
- Associate image style to the group created for your theme
- Click Save
Visit the content page and see the images load based on the defined breakpoints.