Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2012-070
- Project: Taxonomy Grid : Catalog (third-party module)
- Version: 6.x
- Date: 2012-May-02
- Security risk: Less critical
- Exploitable from: Remote
- Vulnerability: Cross Site Scripting
This module provides a page where you can see each content types you've selected under terms from vocabularies you've selected.
This module does not properly filter user supplied text resulting in a Cross Site scripting bug. This vulnerability is mitigated by the fact that an attacker would need the ability to create or edit a vocabulary or term.
- 6.x-1.6 and before
Drupal core is not affected. If you do not use the contributed Taxonomy Grid : Catalog module, there is nothing you need to do.
Uninstall the module
Also see the Taxonomy Grid : Catalog project page.
- Dylan Tack of the Drupal Security Team
- Michael Hess of the Drupal Security Team
Contact and More Information
The Drupal security team can be reached at security at drupal.org or via the contact form at http://drupal.org/contact.