I haven't managed to find this issue in search. Here are steps to reproduce:
- Install drupal 7, views, ctools
- Set one content type (say, articles) to list 10 comments per page (to make it easier in a moment)
- Create an article; add more than 10 comments to it so that it goes over 2 pages
- Create a view:
- with a block display
- using ajax
- using a pager (I used mini pager)
- I'd recommend something simple like a list of basic page nodes
- to make this easier, configure the pager to show 1 item per page
- configure the pager to have an ID > 0, so it doesn't clash with the other pager (for comments on the article)
- Create a handful of basic pages
- configure the view block to show on every page in the sidebar
- Visit your article page and confirm that your view block is there, and that the ajax pager works
- Now go to page 2 of comments on the article
- The ajax pager now repeatedly returns the same page of results on every click
I've verified that the ajax mechanism is working, and that the ajax call repeatedly returns the first page of results - it's not the pager itself that is broken as such, but that the same page is being returned by the server.
Non-ajax pagers are not affected, they seem to consistently return correct results across multiple pagers on a page, it's only the pages returned by ajax pagers that are faulty.
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 1,603 pass(es).
[ View ]
|#2||views-ajax-pager.patch||456 bytes||Alan Evans|
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Unable to apply patch views-ajax-pager.patch. Unable to apply patch. See the log in the details link for more information.
[ View ]