Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
It's time to do it again: bring progressbar to next level. It's a follow-up forand .
- Our current progressbar is hard to maintain (it needs access to original Photoshop assets) and re-style / build on top of it.
- Its blue hue is not in sync with core themes :)
- It does not use semantic markup / HTML5
1. Create new "backend" for progressbar. Options:
- HTML5 http://caniuse.com/#feat=progressmeter and http://www.useragentman.com/blog/2012/01/03/cross-browser-html5-progress... and http://lea.verou.me/polyfills/progress/
- jQuery UI progressbar http://jqueryui.com/demos/progressbar
- Something similar to current div/class markup, refreshed.
2. Style it using modern technologies, drop animated GIF background. Options:
- HTML5 default
- Emulate current design using CSS3: http://css-tricks.com/css3-progress-bars/ and http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/components.html#progress and https://github.com/twitter/bootstrap/blob/master/less/progress-bars.less
- Combination of two above