Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This is the first stable release of the Search API module. Several bugs were fixed that became known in the „release candidate“ period, regarding the indexing workflow, Views, facets and node access.
If you are updating from a Beta version, please also take the RC 1 release notes carefully into account, as they contain important information.
The following is a list of all changes compared to the RC 1 release:
- #1350322 by drunken monkey: Fixed regressions introduced with cron queue indexing.
- #1352292 by das-peter, drunken monkey: Use Search API specific table groups in Views integration.
- #1351524 by das-peter: Made Views result row indexing more robust.
- #1194362 by Damien Tournoud: Fixed click sort added to non-existent Views fields.
- #1347150 by drunken monkey: Fixed fields access of Views facets block display.
- #1345972 by Krasnyj, drunken monkey: Added handling of large item amounts to trackItemInsert().
- #1324182 by dereine, drunken monkey: Fixed indexing author when node access is enabled.
- #1215526 by cpliakas, drunken monkey: Added support for the „Bundle“ facet dependency plugin.
- #1337292 by drunken monkey: Fixed facet dependency system.