Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Download vote_up_down-6.x-3.0-beta1.tar.gztar.gz 36.68 KB
Download vote_up_down-6.x-3.0-beta1.zipzip 56.2 KB
Thanks to all the people involved in this release.
Changes since 6.x-3.0-alpha1:
- #847846 by mansspams, marvil07, jaydub, monotaga: Provide 'Reset your vote' link on the widget.
- #1208732 by aleshaczech, marvil07: Let vote in the same direction with a different value.
- #1246392 by kevin.dutra, marvil07: Fixed User's vote page cannot be accessed by anyone if they have been blocked.
- #1253390 by dereine, rump and marvil07: Make vud submodules views fields implementations compatible with views 3
- #1024138 by nohup, marvil07: Namespace the user votes tab and move access check to access callback.
- #1124446 by elky: Fixed WIDGETAPI.txt says positive where it means negative.
- #1124448 by elky: Fixed format_plural() reports plural for singular down vote.
- #877392 by cpliakas, marvil07: Add a hook that allows modules to alter voting permissions.
- #972386 by merlinofchaos, marvil07: Fixed Clicking widget causes module CSS files to be reloaded when CSS optimization is enabled.
- minor: Follow convention for documenting hooks.