Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Allows votes on some drupal entities and provides the base for implementing votes on other entities.
- Vote on nodes, comments and taxonomy terms on a node
- Interchangeable voting widget themes
- Code voting support for your own objects
- Make your own widgets using ctools plugins
- And more!
- 7.x (on development, please do not use this version if you need to upgrade from D6, help welcome on
- Voting widget as a field
- See also
6.x-2.x. Old stable branch. Only bug fixes.
6.x-3.x. Stable branch. Mainly bug fixes.
7.x-1.x. Development branch until 7.x-1.0 is ready.
6.x-1.x versions are currently not supported. If you would like to become the maintainer of that branches, please file an issue asking for it.
The original version was written by Fredrik Jonsson (frjo).
The start of
6.x-2.x(a more modular rewrite) version was written by Pratul Kalia (lut4rp) in the Google Summer of Code 2009.
The second big awesome change on 6.x-2.x: was contributed by Earl Miles (merlinofchaos).
7.x-1.x are currently maintained by Marco Villegas (marvil07).
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Evaluation/Rating
- Reported installs: 2,313 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 229,249
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.