Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2011-052
- Project: Views (third-party module)
- Version: 6.x
- Date: 2011-November-02
- Security risk: Moderately critical
- Exploitable from: Remote
- Vulnerability: SQL Injection
The Views module enables you to list content in your site in various ways.
The module doesn't sufficiently escape database parameters for certain filters/arguments on certain types of views with specific configurations of arguments.
- Views 6.x-2.x versions prior to 6.x-2.13
Drupal core is not affected. If you do not use the contributed Views module, there is nothing you need to do.
Install the latest version:
- Upgrade to Views 6.x-2.13
Views 6.x-2.14 is also released today. It contains the security fix and new features and bug fixes.
See also the Views project page.
- dereine the module co-maintainer
Contact and More Information
The Drupal security team can be reached at security at drupal.org or via the contact form at http://drupal.org/contact.