Posted by fago on
Last updated: August 18, 2011 - 12:22
View change notices for this release
Beta2 comes with a new "embedded" widget type, which still has some issues with default values though. See.
Changes since 7.x-1.0-beta1:
- #1239946-7 field-collection item double during adding when a field using #ajax is used.
- put field-collection in the fields package
- #1210806 patch by tim.plunkett: fixed the page variable when viewing field-collections in page mode.
- #1138168 patch by Barett: fixed a minor typo.
- #1232784 patch by tim.plunkett: Separate links from field_collection_field_formatter_view() for re-use.
- #1227244 patch by yched: fix bug in formatter settings in Views.
- #1208514 fixed the field-collection entity object serialization to be not unnecessarily fat.
- #1204428 fixed exception 'The host entity may be set only during creation of a field-collection item' to not appear when using the embedded widget.
- improved Rules integration for single-cardinality field-collections to allow using the collection via the host-entity during creation.
- improved creating field-collection items with not-yet saved host entities + added test coverage for that.
- #1100736 follow-up: fixed template name to match file name.
- #1100736 template filename should use dashes instead of underscores
- #977890 patch by casey, fago: added a widget for embedding the collection form in the host-entity form.
- #1172372 patch by fago, mckeen.greg: add a views relationship.
- #1064394 patch by me and cfennell: fixed deleting host entities without field-collection items + added test coverage for that.
- always save the host entity when a field collection is updated, so modules can react upon changes to the host
- Stripping CVS keywords
Official release from tag: