Posted by Island Usurper on
Last updated: March 11, 2011 - 16:31
View change notices for this release
Changes since 7.x-3.0-beta1:
- Add support for HTML emails.
- Google Checkout integration:
- Updated to API v2.5.
- Notifications require "Serial Number Content" setting in the Merchant Center.
- Merchant-calculated shipping quotes use Ubercart shipping quotes. Set a default shipping address to get a fallback rate before actual rates are calculated.
- With google_analytics.module enabled, Google Analytics data is recorded for Google Checkout orders.
- Removed deprecated uc_stock_decrement_product_stock().
- Removed unused uc_store_tables().
- USPS integration updated to RateV4 and IntlRateV2 APIs.
- Product, product classes, and product kits have body fields after D7 upgrade like they should.
- Credit card icons have specific CSS classes.
- Added setting to show or hide credit card form on PayPal Express Checkout landing page.
- Changed "Remove" checkbox on cart page to a button.
- Hide options and adjustments tab on product edit page if the product does not have attributes.
- Improved country settings pages.
- Removed cart block title setting from cart settings page. Set it through the block administration page.
- All 248 countries in ISO 3166 have .cif files.
- A multitude of bug fixes.
Official release from tag: