Hi-

I've checked all documentation, etc. and have hit a dead-end. I am using Drupal 4.5.5. I guess my first question: should I upgrade to 4.6.3?

I created a new database (djfrien_drupal) in C-panel, new dba User (djfrien_admin), password, was able to upload drupal tables to the djfrien_drupal database & see them myPhp, so that's all good. I changed the conf.php file in the includes folder as directed (I am 99% certain).

Then I tried to go to the site with my browser and got this error msg:

Fatal error: Table 'djfrien_drupal.drupalusers' doesn't exist query: SELECT u.*, s.* FROM drupalusers u INNER JOIN drupalsessions s ON u.uid = s.uid WHERE s.sid = '0b3a16ef9793ef2d887917ee075077b6' AND u.status < 3 LIMIT 0, 1 in /hsphere/local/home/djfriend/fuckdjs.com/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 125

Clearly, I've missed something along the way. Suggestions please? Thank you.

Comments

rnsi’s picture

I created a new database (djfrien_drupal)

Fatal error: Table 'djfrien_drupal.drupalusers' doesn't exist

Looks like you used the wrong db name in your config.

You probably should be using the latest stable release (4.6.3), unless there is specific reason that you don't want to.

jbrauer’s picture

It looks like you have "drupal" set as the "table prefix" in your config. The standard select should be SELECT ... FROM users .... JOIN sessions

There are two solutions.

1 - Set $db_prefix = "" in your config

or

2 - Reimport the database to MySQL having first changed all the instances of "CREATE TABLE NAME" to "CREATE TABLE PREFIXNAME".

--

atombee’s picture

Thanks ... got it running. now dealing with a new learning curve! :)