Greetings all,

Just finished up another Drupal site and would love some feedback from anyone in terms of layout and general usability of the site. The site is meant to provide athletic training videos and gives the user the ability to create custom workouts based on these videos.

So if you get a moment check it out and let me know your thoughts.

Comments

mrbert’s picture

Your site looks great.You can offer free previews of your video to encourage sign-ups.Cos if I don't know what am signing up for, there's no push to sign up.

Wedding Photography | Voacanga Africana Seeds | http://www.voacanga-africana.com.gh/sheabutter/">Shea Butter

Anonymous’s picture

Very good point. I think I might place a sample video on the front page as opposed to having those stock photos there. I also think the copy can be written a bit better.

Thanks for taking a look at the site!

themegarden.org’s picture

Nice and clean layout of your drupal theme.

What I don't like (at all):
- there is nothing what "guest" user can see. For almost all of content, you have to be registered user (and logged in).
It's a bit annoying. It could be better (IMHO) if guest users can see more (not all, but some of exercises)

---
Drupal Themes Live Preview - themegarden.org

Anonymous’s picture

Seems to be the main issue here so far. I will be creating a 'site-tour' with some sample exercises and hopefully that will stir some interest in creating an account.

Anonymous’s picture

Just made an attempt at updating the site accordingly. There is now an 'overview/tour' section of the site as well as rewritten copy on the front that will hopefully be more enticing to the user to register.