Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- 25 people on Drupal.org
- 3rd party Integration, Consulting, Content strategy, Data migration, Deployment, Design, Development, E-commerce, Front-end Development, Information architecture, Infrastructure Planning, Marketing and Social Media, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Multisite installations, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Security reviews, SEO, Site Audits, Site Building, Support, Theming, Upgrades, Usability
- Arts, Banking and Financial, Beauty and Fashion, Blogging, Community, E-Commerce, Education, Enterprise, Entertainment, Government, Healthcare, Legal Industry, Manufacturing and Energy, Media, Music, Non-profit, Publishing, Real Estate, Retail and Distribution, Small business, Startups, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Hospitality
- United States
- Organization type
- System integrator
- Boston, MA
- Usual project budget
- 20k - 1M
Third and Grove is an award-winning digital agency of innovators, producers, designers, and engineers. We specialize in ecommerce and building Drupal sites. We are Acquia partners, Salesforce partners, Magento Partners, Translations.com partners, and Drupal Association Members. Our offices are located in San Francisco, Boston, and Barcelona. We are multilingual and work in various sectors.
Examples of our work:
- Drupal 8: TPG.com
- Drupal 8: Granite Construction
- BenefitCosmetics.com (Multi-site, multi-market, multi-language, translations integration, content hub model)
- Quicken.com (blog post)
- Mint.com (blog post)
See more of our award-winning work on our site.
We invest heavily back into Drupal: We hired catch to exclusively work on core.
We rebuilt and released the Translations.com Drupal connector module.
We have contributed a number of modules back to the community and a lot of patches. Most recently we released a Magento integration module for product and customer data. I'm not sure how to get a patch count, but we regularly patch modules and submit them to d.o issue queues, and follow all best practices around this.
- Reverse Proxy Check
- Whammy Bar
- Textmarks API Integration
- Content Finder
- User Scheduled Delete
- Views data export
- Form API Validation
- Magento Integration
- Field collection
Apachesolr GetSatisfaction, Toolbar Sandbox, Purecloud, Tune Up, Hybris Drupal Integration, Node Theme Picker, Revision Snip, Translations.com GlobalLink Connect, Media CKEditor Integration, FullCalendar API, Cache Bypass Path, Personalize Pages, Element, Personalize Panels, User Scheduled Delete, Reverse Proxy Check, Whammy Bar, Content Finder, Textmarks API Integration