The Hybris Drupal integration module connects a Drupal site to a Hybris instance, a leading enterprise commerce platform. Using these modules a Drupal site can import products as standard Drupal entities, spread product attributes between both systems and keep them synced, allow users to check out and manage their account all in Drupal, and use Hybris as an identity provider for Drupal.
Using these modules you can also run headless Hybris with Drupal on the front end, meaning on Drupal communicates to the end user and Hybris only to Drupal.
These modules were built to scale and fully support global multilingual ecommerce experiences, and are currently in production.
This module was generously sponsored by Benefit Cosmetics. This module was built by Third & Grove and Benefit Cosmetics. TAG is one of the leading contributors to Drupal and is available for customizations for Hybris & Drupal integration projects.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce, Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 78
- Last modified: October 19, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.