I've been examining the most common tasks I do with nodes of type Article using only REST and format hal_json. I came up with this list:
1. Create a node of type article.
2. Add a text summary to the article.
3. Add a comment to the article.
4. Upload image and use it for the article.
5. Create alternative text description for the image.
6. Create an alias of the article.
7. Add taxonomy tag(s) to the article.
I'm going to be doing a presentation to some folks using the DHC App for Chrome. Did I miss something?