The YouTube field module provides a simple field that allows you to add a youtube video to a content type, user, or any other Drupal entity.
Display types include:
- YouTube videos of various sizes.
This includes a responsive option that expands the player to the width of its container.
- YouTube thumbnails displayed with image styles.
These thumbnails can be linked to the content, YouTube page, or the video player in a Colorbox window.
This module is a lightweight alternative to Media, Embedded Media Field, and Video Embed Field. If you're looking for a way to add videos from more than one provider, you may want to consider looking into any of these other modules instead. If you're looking to import video information from YouTube into Drupal, look at the YouTube Import module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields, Media, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 37,615 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 134,523
- Last modified: July 9, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.