This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Provides a queue handler for YAML Form to store form submissions in a queue.
Can be used in combination with e.g. RabbitMQ to send form submissions to a rabbit message queue.
- Set up a YAML form and and in the
Email / Handlerssection, add a new
- Add the machine name of the queue that should be used to store the serialized data.
- If the debugging mode is enabled, messages sent to the queue will also be printed to the screen
- If you wish to send messages to a Rabbit Message Queue, install the RabbitMQ module and set up the queue as a rabbit queue in
settings.php(see the README of rabbitmq for configuration instructions)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Import/Export, Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 212
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 4 September 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.