This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
XMLSync is a module to synchronize record-based XML documents with Drupal. It reads a format-specified record-based well-formed XML document into a Drupal node XMLSyncrhonym, and parses records in the XML document into XMLSyncrhonym records. A XMLSynchronym is a Drupal node that has many synchronym records.
XMLSync now supports to view a single record with user-defined templates.
This module is a part of UPEI Drupal contributions to the community.
Please use the -dev version for Views 2.7+ compatibility.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content, Views
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,234
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.