XMLSync is a module to synchronize record-based XML documents with Drupal. It reads a format-specified record-based well-formed XML document into a Drupal node XMLSyncrhonym, and parses records in the XML document into XMLSyncrhonym records. A XMLSynchronym is a Drupal node that has many synchronym records.
XMLSync now supports to view a single record with user-defined templates.
This module is a part of UPEI Drupal contributions to the community.
Please use the -dev version for Views 2.7+ compatibility.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content, Views
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,127
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.