Workbench Media provides integration between Media module and the Workbench suite. It simplifies the pages content administrators need to visit in order to add media.
Which version should I use?
The current branch of Media you are using should be the same branch of Workbench Media that you should use. For example, if you are using the Media 7.x-1.0 release, then you should use the latest Workbench Media 7.x-1.X release.
Workbench is a suite of modules which provide easier content management for content administrators. Each of the "Workbench" modules has been tested to work with the main Workbench module, and with the other modules in the Workbench suite. The Workbench suite is modular, allowing site builders to build the workflow that best suits the content administrators on their site. The Workbench suite provides authors, editors, and publishers with a unified interface for managing content relevant to them. It allows people to focus on content, rather than on learning Drupal.
Development is sponsored by Palantir.net.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Media
- Reported installs: 4,868 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 95,384
- Last modified: September 23, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.