Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module enables the provision of encryption for webform components provided by the Webform module. Each and every element can be encrypted with different encryption profiles provided by Encrypt module. The Elements with encryption enabled will have the data stored in encrypted format.
It also provides the access level permission to view the original data (decrypted data).
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Security
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 47
- Last modified: February 10, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!